“LifeCell South Beach Skin Care All-in-One Anti Aging Cream” sure is a mouth full. But the question, is does it work?
Works in 17 seconds? Not really. Despite a decent ingredient profile, Lifecell falls short of many of its claims. The cream also promises to “brighten skin tone, reduce visible broken capillaries, diminish puffiness under the eyes, plump the lips, and deeply hydrate the skin.”
LifeCell is the best example of that, like many things, simply works well for some people, but doesn't work well for others.
So lets take a deeper look at whether LifeCell Works?
- Works effectively on bags, puffiness and dark circles under the eye
- LifeCell does have some pretty solid ingredients we are happy to report:
- DMAE – Deanol, this ingredient smooths and tightens the skin and is clinically proven to do so.
- Retinol – Vitamin A, this ingredient increases collagen and elastin production and exfoliation.
- Hyaluronic Acid – works with Retinol to firm the skin. It also provides moisture and plumps the skin.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate – Vitamin C, this antioxidant ingredient stops free radicals from breaking down collagen and aging the skin.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide – this ingredient is a topical form of Botox, which aids in hiding wrinkles.
- Apple – apple stem cells are used to hydrate and protect the skin, causing less irritations with its antioxidant properties.
- The most appealing ingredient is the “light-reflecting micro-technology” that is said to visually camouflage wrinkles instantly by manipulating light and shadows. Users liken this effect to applying foundation
- The website includes customer testimonials
- Claims to be “all-in-one”, but it's not since they specifically tell you it's NOT for use over your eyes (upper eyelids)
- Minimal wrinkle reduction over time according to reports
- No cream is will be equally as effective as Botox so that claim is just an exaggeration
- Claims to be Hypoallergenic but many complaints have revealed that it is NOT great for all skin types, male and female
- Claims to removes puffiness but this seems to be an empty claim and the ingredient profile does not support it
- Despite the 6 ingredients we liked, good luck not having an allergic reaction or irritation from any of the following:
Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Beta Carotene, Butyrospermum, Parkii (Shea Butter), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Plant Derived), Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant Derived), Cetearyl Glucoside, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Cupric Carbonate Hydroxide (Mala'Kite), Dipeptide-2 Ethylhexylglycerin (Plant Derived Preservative), Glycerin (Plant Derived), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Iron Oxides, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Stabilized Vitamin C), Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Sclerotium Gum, Silicon Oxide, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract, Squalane (Plant Derived) PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Steareth-20 (Plant Derived), Tetrahydrobisdemethoxydiferuloylmethane, Thioctic Acid (a-Lipoic Acid), Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Tribehenin, Ceramide 2, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10)
LifeCell – The Final World
This cream is by no means a “botox alternative” but it absolutey does produce results, primarily for dark circles, puffiness and bags under the eye. At a price tag of $189.00 for a 40 day supply, that just does not cut it. A company should stand behind their product's results and not on celebrity endorsements. If you do choose to purchase Lifecell, we recommend you stick to Amazon.com.
There are better and more reasonable options for shopping for anti-aging creams that offer collagen renewing ingredients to combat aging as well as replenish the smoothness and iron out those fine lines and wrinkles. We have evaluated the top 5 anti-wrinkle solutions based on what products not only provide the fastest relief from signs of aging, but safety to sensitive skin and long lasting results to recapture a youthful appearance through, smoother, firmer skin. Here they are below: